Why A Bra Is Not My Thing Anymore


Bras were a blessing all these years to me. But since the time changed, they changed. Also, the way to use it changed. I was curating another blog but came to this after seeing a lot of exposed bras and the way they are being given the centre stage nowadays. The question is, do I fit in the scenario carried on by a lonnnnggg list of XX chromosome? I will find out!

Bra is an accessory 
...and are not worn the way the term ‘undergarment’ suggests and you can very well see that. Sometimes from beneath a see-through top, sideways of the top, and along the straps of the top—you can find them peeking and screaming for attention. Showing the bra is on trend.

Do I fit in?  NO. Bras are what I consider wearing under my clothes and not as an accessory.


They now mostly come in honeymoon prints
Bra makers by now should understand that not everyone has a boyfriend who is waiting for racy pictures. See-through fabric, lace, ribbons, bows and all those sweet little things change the tone of the bra totally. No wonder those undergarment stores give so much of weird horny vibes when we pass by.

Do I fit in?  I am okay with a basic one. Honestly, too fancy bras are for the camera.


The wire inside the cup kills
First, wear something which sticks to you like a parasite the whole day and then there are two wires underneath for I don't know what reason. What’s wrong you bra-makers?

Do I fit in? I would rather cut those wires out. Shape and upliftment come after comfort.


Aren’t people into the content?
The bra is just the cover of the product which attracts attention, but it is the content people are interested in. So, it has very little or no use anyway.

Do I fit in?
No again if you have read this post.


Thank God, I grew up
With age comes understanding and with understanding comes the feeling to let go unnecessary things. And thank God, I started feeling comfortable and shooed away things which are not worth thinking about.

Do I fit in? I am definitely trying to fit in more.


Let's take a moment and appreciate those girls who still consider the bra an important part of their everyday life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)