Annabelle and I


After watching both the Annabelle movies, I am sure doll lovers like me will literally think twice before purchasing a big doll like that the next time. Already a lot of people have warned me that the dolls I have could be possessed like her but I never really paid any attention to them because I know my innumerous dolls are NOT evil. But then one sleepless night, I wondered what if someday this Annabelle doll appears in my house and refuses to leave? That got me thinking that what should I do with an evil doll like her?

Firstly, makeover time
She needs it big time. I don’t see why I will scare myself further with her existing haircut, that long white dress and over-the-top makeup? Hair chopped, shorter clothes (definitely no white clothes on her anymore) and a sober make up this time. Okay, better!

Training session (I hope it works)- It’s been too long that Annabelle has stopped being a doll. Making her watch movies which have dolls (thank you Toy Story) might make her understand that how a doll is supposed to behave. I mean, DO NOT kill or scare your owner should be the ultimate message.



Bring in my Wingman- In case Annabelle has no change of heart even after watching the movies, it is increasingly important to bring in my wingman, that is, my German hound breed pet dog. Either a live demo or a number of videos showing how my dog tears apart my dolls can work fine for Annabelle to change her heart and mind, I guess.
                                         A dog is really a man’s and a woman's best friend. :’)



Get her real food- Okay, she has been savouring human souls all these time. How about she gets the taste of some real food that we eat? I hope the almighty food could make her understand that having cheese is better than munching on human souls. Yeyy!

                                                 …but if nothing works at the end…

...then Mission Get The Person. I will try and find the person who kept the doll in my house before Annabelle kills me. As they say(I don't know who are this "they" though), you should always detect and kill the root of the problem.


PS- Annabelle is not going to get me for writing this, right?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)