5 Disney Princesses Who Have A Better Life Than Me



I have not blogged for two months and I was kicking myself for not managing to write anything during that period. But I hope you already know that it is not always possible to do what we want due to certain circumstances (curse you work, tiredness and sleep).
“Oh come on, you are not a Disney princess that everything will be good and perfect for you all the time,” I said to myself in order to calm down. But then I started counting exactly how many of these Disney girls had/have a better life than me…and there I found them!

Sleeping beauty

She slept for 100 years, and I don’t even remember the last time I slept for 8 hours. She wakes up to her saviour prince Phillip when she finally opens her eyes and I usually wake up to emails from my boss ranting about the last ppt I made. But that apart, honestly, I will knock off this Phillip guy if he kisses to wake a sleep-deprived person like me. No one needs you anymore Phillip!

Rapunzel

Her silky long hair is around 70 feet in length but she not just keeps them open all the time but even manages to make hairstyles out of it! And here I am, always tying them up like a big ball. No wonder why only a few people know about my long mystical hair.

Cinderella

Can you dare or imagine returning alone (and safe) from a party ALONE after 12 at night? That’s it, end of the story!

Snow White

She made friends with animals and I can’t even headcount 5 people as friends. Wait, what’s wrong with me?!

Belle from Beauty and the Beast

First of all, they should name her Lucky instead of Belle. I mean, who the hell through destiny meets a rich guy who turns out to be handsome as well at the end? Note: I am not a gold digger.

Anyway, I was really relieved that it was just five of them. More on the list would have made me not write this blog at all thinking “let’s not let people know that fictitious characters are actually the one living it!”

NOTE TO SELF: Ignore this part. It is just a reminder to me that I will blog next week too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)