Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)





Dear Cinderella,
You are the most beautiful and the most prominent Disney princess ever. So popular that,more or less even the boys know you and your story. I remember how much I wanted to be like you when I was a child because I could relate to your dreams(not life). But as now I have grown up, I kind of hate everything about you and everything that has been shown in your story.
No, I don't hate you now just like that..I have got reasons.
Well, first of all let me tell you that you lack that self respect which I expect to see in a girl. Your cruel step-mother and step sisters mistreated you to the extent. But what you did? You happily became the maid of the house. Oh please Cinderella,you totally gave the wrong message. You taught us that let cruel people show their atrocity on you. Wrong message.



Secondly, you behave so nicely with your step mother and step sisters even after all they do is treat you badly and make you work. What's the need of being so good then? I don't even look at those people whom I don't like and you took their every order happily. Wow. Let me tell you girl,only you(and some of the other Disney princesses) can do such stupidity. Some other girl would have probably poisoned their meal.
Then I saw you communicating with animals and birds.I tried to emulate you but sadly that never happened because every time I went to communicate with them, they ran away or flew away.But now I totally understand that it is not possible. And moreover, I have human beings as my friends. So, who cares!



I also don't need a fairy god mother to give me a magical dress which vanishes in the midnight(seriously?). I would better buy a normal dress by myself which will not vanish even when the clock struck 12 and I can stay in the party as long as I want and don't have to run away.
And now you tell me one thing, how can you even marry that guy who claims to love you but has forgot your face and thus made every girl in the kingdom try on your glass slipper? What if somebody else who has got the same shoe size as yours tried it even before the slipper reached your home? Then your Prince Charming would have married that girl only. Not you. You call him Prince Charming,I call him Prince Idiot.







You somehow married your Prince Charming and that's it,end of your story. Let me tell you Cinderella,I am a girl who aims to achieve a high flying career and not just getting married to a prince(I am sure that I am getting a normal guy,not a prince) and live happily ever after like you.
Now, I hope Cinderella that you have understood that why I don't like you anymore.


Thanks for making my childhood beautiful.

From,
Your ex-fan who just trolled you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!