Happy parenting?



So... have you heard that Ireland has become the first country to legalize same sex marriage? If not, then now you know.
Few days ago, while writing my exam paper, I started laughing(which was not loud) on a thought which was hitting my mind during that moment when concentration should be at its best.
I am sure that you are wondering what thought was it? Well, I was thinking that how will be the life of the child of the homosexual parents?
Makes you wonder right?
Well, the upbringing of the kid with same-sex parents will be totally different and he/she will grow up with altogether a different perspective of life.



First of all the schools,colleges, et cetera should print two new type of forms. One form will have two spaces for Mother's name and another form will have two spaces for Father's name. Now it will be up to us that which form we choose.
The child will never get to write essays on "My Mother" if he has got two fathers and, no "My Father" essay for a kid with two mothers.
The child will only get to celebrate either Mother's Day or Father's Day depending upon who he/she have as his/her parents.
Financially wise, a child with two fathers will be at profit as the fathers will,more or less, save the money and at the same time will not step back from spending lavishly on their kid. I am not saying that the child with two mothers will be at loss but come on, how can you expect two girls who are partners now, not go out for shopping every now and then and spend enormously?
The two mother kid will get more love and care then that of two father kid. Now don't call me partial or say that I am wrong. A father definitely loves his children but I don't think anything can replace the love and care a mother gives to her children. And in this case, this kid has got two mothers. So, whooping love, right?


The kid(especially if its a girl) who has two fathers, should know a thing or two about fashion because she can't expect her dads to make her look like a princess or a diva by themselves. She should also learn to deal with bad hairstyles from her childhood.
 And now, how do you feel when you see two guys holding each others hand? Odd right? Then imagine how this particular kid will feel when he goes out with his fathers and they both hold hands. We are used to seeing girls holding hands, right? So, it will be a not so embarrassing situation for the this two mother kid. Girls also kiss in public(I am talking about kiss on the cheek) some times and that looks okay,but I don't even want to imagine two guys doing the same. Eww, no never.
I just hope the same sex couples maintain decency in the public and avoid too much public display of affection. It will be better for their kids as well as, for us who are the spectators.

NOTE: This piece of writing is just a humor. I don't mean any ill towards the homosexual people and I also strongly support the stand that people should have the liberty to choose their partner according to their wish. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)