"How to become a famous introvert"





To my introvert friends,

Hi! I am currently writing this blog even in my busy schedule because last night I came across a crappy boy with his crappy status on Facebook saying that introverts do nothing except sitting quite and that’s why they are not popular. As an introvert (a person who focuses primarily on his/her own mind, feelings and affairs), I was deeply disturbed with his statement because I am an introvert but am popular too. But then I realized most of them out there are not. So.. I thought about compiling few things for my types to keep on being themselves and become popular in the crowd too.

Umm, how about following suit and writing fun blogs like me? Trust me once you start writing a blog or I should say “a good blog”, you instantly get noticed and gain good amount of readership. This way people would be shocked to know that the person writing so charmingly is the one who stay silent most of the time (my story).

It might sound not-so-cool to you people but cooking can actually be your bestie if you are an introvert. Initially just rustle up few easy breezy recipes and then you will yourself move on to other recipes and am very sure about that. And yes, DON’T FORGET TO FLAUNT YOUR MASTERCHEF SIDE ON INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK. Talented introvert.

Things don’t actually work if you are anti-social+ you are a person with a not so good personality. The easiest mantra to turn your introvert nature into a plus point is to carry your personality in such a way that your silence seems mysterious and people around you would be eager to know more about you.

Yeah, I know you love spending “me time” but how about you read on this me time thing? Read a book (adventure, horror, love story.. whatever you can get your hands on), read the news, open up the internet and read stuffs from there. The brownie points here? Well, when you read you are automatically getting a hell lot of knowledge and when the time comes, you might actually speak more on certain topics better than the extroverts out there. Gotcha? Good...

Singing and dancing are in our blood and have you noticed how those extroverts openly do it without any inhibition? Likewise, don’t just be the person who enjoys good music and good dancing. Make sure that you perform them too and give those extroverts a good competition.

Speak at the right place and in front of the right people, even if you are not fond of speaking because it always works for me and adds to my popularity meter so it will definitely work for you too. Give it a try.

And if none of this tempts you to change yourself (change in the sense put some extra effort, otherwise be proud of being an introvert), then just switch on some English series and watch them as you can learn a thing or two by them (please avoid Hindi serials as you can only learn how many times a person can take rebirth and get married or get plastic surgeries).

Hope you introverts follow these things and don’t let our types get humiliated by the oh-so-loud extroverts.
I already mentioned that I am in a tight schedule, so Ciao!

From,
Your proud introvert blogger 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)