This is for you Santa!



Umm, so it’s Christmas. All of you might be enjoying it by going to the church, roaming around or hanging out with your near and dear ones, watching some Christmas movies or sitcoms at home and so on. What most of you are missing out is receiving that very special gift from the jolly man, that is, Santa Claus. You don’t believe in Santa Claus, right? It’s very clear that most of you don’t. Well, you have got every reason to not believe in him and I totally understand that.

But believe it or not, I receive gifts from Santa every year and I am very much sure that it is not kept on the porch of my house by my father, mother or my big-hearted elder sister. It is given by Santa himself I and believe that no matter what anyone says. Most of you might stop reading my blog by now thinking that your loving blogger is writing craps today. But the sole reason for this is that most of you never received any gifts from him all these years. Santa loves kids (no matter how grown you are) who believes in him and has been a good kid the whole year. I excel in both of them and thus there is never a year when Santa does not brings a gift for me. It is a very joyful experience to get the gift from him as it brings me closer to god and makes me believe that he is always watching me(thus, I stay good all the time).
And you know what, it is a myth created by some people which includes researchers, influential figures etc that he delivers the gifts to the good kids all around the world only on the intervening night of 24th-25th of December but he actually starts well early as this time my loving sister got her gift on 23rd night. 
And it is also a very futile attempt of some top notch companies to track Santa's sleigh through their whatsoever techniques and softwares because his sleigh Eve might be old but it has got magic. 

I am not going to reason with what I wrote just now and would rather not use my publicity skills to publicize this blog as I know that most of you will be uninterested to read it.


NOTE: Just be a good boy/girl and believe that Santa is actually there and the next Christmas you will find a gift beside your bed or in your porch.
I wrote this as I believe in him and want to help Santa gain believers.

So be good because his elves are watching you.


Have a Merry Christmas and always remember, Miracles do happen. J







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)