5 Reasons You Should Absolutely Love Your Bed


It is scientifically proven that lack of sleep can cause weight gain of 0.9 kg in under a week. And that explains why I have not put on extra kilos all these years. I am an outright sleep lover who is curled up on the bed most of the times because nothing gives me more peace than the bed and also the facts that...

#I can imagine the impossible there
Where else can I imagine myself flying like a superhero or shooting the people I hate with a bazooka or fantasizing myself as a witch with magical powers?

#I get helluva ideas
After shower if there is something which brings out the best of ideas and solutions from inside you then it is the bed. The only way to utilize this if it hasn’t occurred to you yet is to keep away your cell phone while hitting the bed.

#It keeps me away from the people bothering me
Because when you act as if you are sleeping, nobody disturbs you. Even when they call you or message you, you have the most valid excuse of “I am/was sleeping”.

#A good made up bed is equal to 10 spa visits
This is one of my personal findings. Keeping your bed clean and avoid keeping stuffs like clothes and books on it while sleeping actually gives you a relaxing time. Try it if you want to have a close-enough spa time.

#I get to see free short films
Hitting the bed + good sleep=Amazing dreams. Because of the height of my imagination, I get to see some of the coolest dreams which is no way happening in my real world. I am like where else I can be flying in the sky.



PS- They should give me an award on World Sleep Day next year!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)