What my internship taught me about the human behaviour..



..and also one cup of observer eye, if you have any..



Internships are tuff if you have less knowledge about what you are pursuing which automatically brings down your self-confidence (and that’s what the employees need to pin you down). You become a coffee fetcher who is provided with petty jobs in the office.
No, this is definitely not my story because thankfully I make my brain work.
I got my internship done from a very reputed news channel keeping my “observer mode” on.
Here are few of the things which my internship taught me about human behaviour which I am surely going to remember for the rest of my life.

There’s always a high chance of losing your self control but it should not end up in a murder
Or else by now, I would have murdered at least 3-4 people single-handedly.

There are always a lot of people better than you
I say you yourself and also your company matters to learn and do better things in life. When you have the best of you and a good company to mingle with, then you can actually see how you perform better than others. Implement this...just in case you land yourself in such a place where everybody is better than you.. Eh, good luck!

Not everyone would like what you do
You might be known for your good work to everyone but there has to be few "self-confessed-critic" out there who are always ready to pull you down. So if the person who does not likes your work actually knows more than you then ask for assistance, and if that person is just a talker then tell that person to do what they think they can do better. As simple as that.

It is not necessary that the person good to you now will stay good to you forever
Yes, that’s how it is. Been there, seen that, many times.

Being nice to people pays
Remember how we often complain about all the good things happening to people who are not nice?
Well, that’s wrong. You will see that yourself one day. Always stay on your good shoes.

Fashion has taken over everywhere
Are they journos or models? Yes, that’s what I asked myself on the very first day of my internship at the channel. In the high on fashion environment (which was like a fashion show), I adapted myself accordingly. Result? One of my friend thought I was going for a date and not in the office when we met suddenly on the street.


NOTE: Don't ask me which channel because they read my blog too and I don't want to miss a chance of getting employed by them! :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)