When You Have Long Hair!



Having short hair looks fetch but it is the long hair that turns heads. But as they say, all good things come with a drawback(s). I have long hair for the last 10 years and have my own share of a love-hate relationship with it. I washed my hair yesterday and while detangling them today, I just thought of the struggles I face every day and felt that the world should know it too before they just look and appreciate them.
Before I start, long haired girls, a huge round of applause for you (after you are done reading, clap back for me because I am writing this for you).

-You are the first suspect if there's hair in the food

Since you have the longest hair among the people around, it has to be you according to them— even if it is not you. All disgust-filled faces turn towards you making you feel that you have done one of the biggest mistakes a human can ever do.


-Checking heads
Having a long hair and travelling in public transports is a big risk. Yes, let me explain. You know how the lice look disgusting. Now imagine that on long hair. Gave you chills already?! So, if you find a long haired girl checking heads on a public transport, ignore her.


-When they become scary

Long hair looks amazing when wet. Well, amazing “on-screen”. In reality, it is no less than a scary ghost. Remember the girl ghost from The Ring movie? Yes, like that!


You are called Rapunzel(for no reason)

Okay, people let me make it clear. We have long hair, I agree, but that’s Rapunzel and her hair is wayyyyy too long. This joke is not funny anymore. Duh!


Hairstyles are not your thing
The YouTube hairstyle tutorials look so easy when you see it, right? But then again your life is limited to buns, ponytails, and braids. I feel you!


The unachievable short hair goals

Don't we look at those short hair possessors and think how nice they look? And then you get the “I will cut mine too” feeling. But a few moments later you are back to your long hair love. That's the magic of long hair which brainwash you all the time.

Next time you see a girl with long hair, pat her shoulder and appreciate her without asking her that how she manages because now you know!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)