Why I am your perfect Valentine(Don't take it seriously)!


                                    
The air is so-so dirty with the rising rate of pollution. It is not even breathable but hopefully, you can breathe this week as love is mixed in the air. Welcome to Valentine’s week and thankfully few days of this precious week has already passed. Now, since I am a girl (okay, maybe a slightly pretty girl), people are expecting that I might be celebrating this week with its elements with boys showering gifts over me. The answer is a big NO to clear the expectations. I never even got a proper proposal ever. Then my curious mind wondered that what could be the reason that boys just stay away from me? I mean I know that I hold grudges for Valentine’s Day but how come boys never approach me. I have solid reasons to be likeable to the opposite sex.

I get superheroes and gaming-
That means when we go to a superhero movie; I won’t be questioning you about the characters or find it exaggerated. Also, I know how to gun down people spot-on in the video games or race cars and can be a very competing playmate.



I eat minus tantrums- I eat and I mean it. You don’t have to insist me lovingly to eat the food when we go out or eat together. Once the food is on the table, I will polish it off with you.

I am interested in fashion, science, and current affairs-
That means you get a girl who looks good and when people doubt your girl’s intelligence, I can rip them apart. Also, when you meet your friends with their girlfriends, I will make sure your friends are jealous of you. I will never let you down either way.

I afford my own things- Chances are that I earn more than you and even if it is not that, I like buying things on my own. And yes, you should know that I love gifting so you’re in a bright spot.



I understand that you have a personal life- And I will no way try tampering with it. It means when you are out with your friends, I won’t be mad at you. I understand that you are a guy and you need beer sometimes. Do you need more?

If you need more reasons then I am sorry you are expecting too much from a girl born in the 21st century.

But then comes the spoiler!

This is just a self-appreciation blog. I hold no regards for Valentine’s Day anyway.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)