You know what, dogs are MEAN!

                                                   

I have a dog in my life and within few days of staying with him, I fell in love with him and poured my tender feelings on a blog called ONCE YOU HAVE A DOG, YOU WILL NOT NEED THESE FEW THINGS!

Was I stupid? Yes! After few days, I understood he is not what he seems. And hey, you! Yes YOU reading this, too should realise this soon. Blog readers, look through my eyes and you will understand that…

They snatch your food
They are in love with your food even before you put it on the plate for yourself, thanks to their shameless nose. They keep on staring at it and tug your clothes repeatedly before you are even halfway through finishing it. Their stomach are made in hell.

They take over your undergarments
…and you dare snatch it back from them. However loyal and loving is that furry friend to you, once it has its teeth on your undergarments, it can easily growl at you and bite your hands. Oh hey you dog, did I care for you day and night so that you love my undergarments more?



They multiply your work
You cleaned room no. 1 and when walked into the room no. 2, the devil has already made it look like a crime scene. What is that? And then you remember there is a room number 3 too. Goodbye rest.

Manipulator lots
You scold them and they will make you look guilty instead. I mean you just now tore one of my belongings or gave me a deep cut but if I scold you, you will make me feel sorry that I scolded you.

They are the wall
…the wall that develops between you and your parents. Attachment develops with time, I know, but dogs make themselves look like another kid in the house. Result? My father asking the dog multiple times to go out on a walk with him. I forgot the last time my father asked me.

Thus, never get a dog. It is just like getting into a relationship. In this case, the dog is like the pretentious girlfriend adding drama to your life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)