What Could Have Made Office Life Easy!



You take birth, you go to school, you study hard, and then you study harder and splurge a lot of money…why? Just to get a good job at the end after using all your parent’s money. And when you get the job, what do you do? You think about why you have to go to work every day, why do you have to get up early all the time and moreover why do you have to WORK?
One of you is me. Though I am all smiles to work, sometimes I get carried away thinking of what could have eased my 8 hours of madness.

The Work Spotter


So that nobody steals my work and ideas. Chances are you are also a victim, I mean almost all of us do the work but unlikeable circumstances arise like your senior not paying attention to the work you have done or someone else walking with the credit instead.This is really something which should not happen. Can someone make this?

Time Sweeper

Because who wants to sit in for 8 hours at a go after all? And most importantly when you are done with your work and still have to sit for the sake of completing your office hours in the office, this will work just right!

The Automatic Food Plate


So there’s no controlling of hunger pangs while your colleague eats sitting beside you and you crave that food too. Make the wish and the food arrives. And after all, munching and working is luxury altogether. 

A Teleportation Door

Work is not the issue, travelling is since it takes half of the time. A teleportation door can take me anywhere I like. No late reporting anymore.

A "NO" Potion

The hardest thing while working is saying no to your immediate boss. How about you drink this and it gives you the power to say NO to your boss? Tempting...

Okay, I got it. Watching a lot of cartoons(where anything can happen) have corrupted my mind to a large extent. I should stop! Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)