I Shouldn't Be Travelling!



Evident, eh?

They say going on trips are fun and it refreshes our heart and mind but then again there are people like me who love to disagree. I know I am among those few defective people who have this mindset, but after taking a much needed family trip I understood that travelling or a long holiday is not at all for me. I am sure after reading this, even those who love travelling would tick some of the points which stands like the Great Wall of China between me and travelling.

Motion Sickness

While other people arm themselves with their cameras to capture the beauty of the new places in the trip, I keep my puking and polythene bags closer to me than my camera. Only a person suffering from motion sickness(like me) can understand the pain of missing out the good views and moments while travelling.And when I am not puking, I spend the entire time sleeping so as to not get any vomiting tendencies. How boring is that, right?

The Hotel Room Horror

I always wonder how people can actually stay in the hotels whose work force is totally unknown to them. I mean what if they have kept my room under surveillance for their pleasure(you know what I mean) and... and what if the last guest committed suicide at the room in which I am currently staying? Sceptical me!

Full bladder, bad washroom

It is said that a hungry stomach, an empty pocket and a broken heart can teach the best lessons of life. I say a full bladder and bad public toilets teaches you the lesson of self control and that might top why travelling sucks, especially if you are a girl.

Food

I may look like I survive on water but food is what I need 24x7. And when you are on a trip, that never happens. First, not everything is prepared as per your taste buds and second, there are always the chances of side-effects. Been there, seen that, experienced that, suffered that. Duh!

Scorching Sun- The grand spoilsport

So you are watching a romantic waterfall or monument and the sun over you is melting you like a candle at 45 degrees. Do you still feel the whole scene is romantic? No! Give me a good weather and I would happily travel. Umm, maybe.

No Good Sleep  
I used to think holiday trips are to freshen you up, but that actually gives you occasional headaches which lasts longer than the holidays, plus a dull face and complimentary dark circles due to the lack of sleep during the time period of the trip. So why not better read, eat, watch good things, do your work and go to sleep at your place? This suits me.

PS- I searched for “Fed up traveler picture” on Google but nothing beats my genuine expression of disgust from my recent week long holiday trip courtesy the above mentioned points. Hence, it's my picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)