Is the end near?

25th April,2015..A bright Saturday morning. I was looking for some meaning in the dictionary when I stumbled upon the word "doomsday".
Moments later,I thought doomsday is really here. The word "earthquake" was in everybody's mouth and there was a bit of commotion.
 I considered myself lucky when I saw the condition of Nepal and other affected parts of India. How strangely Mother Nature plays with us.. Who knew that its going to be their last day on earth who died in this highly destructive earthquake? More than 2000 people died and the counting is still going on. Those people woke up only to die. Sounds so appalling..
Many of them maybe would have started something new, or some would have ended their unfinished work yesterday but
they never really could do that.
We all set the alarm for the next day even not sure about whether we will wake up alive or not.
While I am writing this today,my bed is shaking. It has returned again.
A girl came to my room running, announcing that strong tremors will be felt after half an hour and thus,I should leave immediately. Now this is really scary. Still, I see laughing faces making fun of this news(including me).
We all have this nature of not taking things seriously till something unforeseen happens. I hope we live through this.
Stay safe people. I hope this is not the doomsday approaching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)