Inception!

New city! New people! New surrounding! I got these three things once I moved to "The dilwalo ki shaher" New Delhi. 
I am actually writing this quite lately as 7 months have passed since I moved in this new city. Bengalis are known to be conservative and "not so hindi" types here as I have noted in these past 7 months. Having a good command in hindi (I am not lying) have helped me to mix with the delhiwalas from day one.
There's a good difference between the work culture at Delhi and back home in Kolkata. 
We bengalis garnish our work with adequate amount of gossip,food and politics(political discussions,I meant silly).Its a pleasure to take a ride in the Delhi Metro(Only the non-stop announcements pisses me off).
In the end,I would like to thank the domestically famous, delhi girls for making me aware of the make-up applying culture. They made me believe that natural beauty is not enough and lipstick and compact should be your best buddies(Friends,who help you covering up).
For a first time blogger,I think this much is enough given that I don't own a lappy and using my fat thumb to type.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)